Check out the JANUARY 2019 issue of
Fuel Oil News to get information on burning policy and regulatory issues impacting heating oil and propane, and the latest trends in deliverable fuels, home comfort and business management.
Highlights in this issue:
- NORA Reauthorized for 10-Year Term
- EPA Finalizes RFS for 2019
- Preview: AHR Expo in Atlanta
- Bottini Fuel Pleads Guilty; Agrees to Pay More Than $3.2 Million
- Haffner’s Energy Acquires Ayer Oil
- Dixon Energy Acquires Crown Oil
- Quarles Petroleum to Acquire Revere Gas
- Taco Names a President
All of that and much more in the new issue of
Fuel Oil News.
Not a subscriber to Fuel Oil News? No problem, we've got you covered. Please click on the link and claim your one-year FREE subscription to Fuel Oil News today!